National Health Research Systems in Latin America
In recent years Latin American countries have taken an active role in strengthening their National Health Research Systems - NHRS. Governments currently acknowledge that a systemic approach (development of policies, priorities and management structures) is the most effective route towards an efficient and relevant response of health research to the population’s needs.
This section groups and presents the efforts made towards the development and strengthening of NHRS in the Latin American region. Here you will find information on advances, activities, materials and tools made available by COHRED.
- Advances in the development of NHRS in the region
- COHRED in Latin America
- Partnerships and strategic alliances
- Report on Follow up Meeting
- 1st Latin American Conference on Research and innovation for Health (2008)
- 2nd Latin American Conference on Research and Innovation for Health