What is the action guide about?
The priority setting guide provides practical assistance for defining the focus and scope of the priority setting process, planning and implementing this process, and reviewing progress.
Related country work
- Priority setting approach - http://www.cohred.org/prioritysetting/
- Research for Health Africa - http://www.cohred.org/r4ha/
- Strengthening research systems in West Africa - http://www.cohred.org/westafrica/
- Priority setting brochure - http://www.cohred.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Priority-Setting.pdf
- Priority setting working paper - http://www.cohred.org/publications/cohred-publications/working-papers/working-paper-1-priority-setting-for-health-research-toward-a-management-process-for-low-and-middle-income-countries-country-experiences-and-advice/
Your feedback is important to us
These guides are in constant evolution, reflecting user feedback and up-to-date practices in the addressed areas. We invite you to comment on the priority setting guide here. Your feedback will assist us in refining the guide to optimise its use and impact. You can email us on: email@example.com