Partnerships and strategic alliances
To optimise results in countries of the region, COHRED works in collaboration with…
- Americas, Panamerican Health Organization
in the definition of actions aimed and operationalising the Regional Policy in Research for Health.
- Costa Rica, IHCAI Foundation
in supporting regional actions for knowledge transfer.
- Ibero-America, Ibero-American Ministerial Network for Learning and Research in Health
as a member of the Technical Advisory Council, in guiding policy development and activities for strengthening research actions within The Network ministries.
- Mexico, National Institute of Public Health
in the development of structures and programs aimed at facilitating distance learning in the areas of management, leadership and administration.
- Paraguay, Ministry of Public Health and Social Welfare
providing technical support in the development of the country’s NHRS.
- Spain, Carlos III Health Institute
in the strategy for developing a favorable political context to support NHRS strengthening in the region.