COHRED papers published internationally. Including the Commission report on Health Research for Development.
- A new look at international research ethics
- Country ownership and vertical programmes in health, health information and health research
- Development of the health research system: anaylsis and establishment of priorities in Tunisia.
- Editorial: Bringing health research forward
- Essential health research
- Health research in Central Asia
- Health Research in Latin America
- Health Research Systems: an Evolving Framework – Health
- Health Research: Essential Link to Equity in Development (1990 Commission report)
- Human Resources for Health research: the key to successful sustainable health system improvements
- Literature list Council on Health Research for Development
- Mapping Africa’s advanced public health education capacity
- National health research systems in Latin America: a 14-country review
- National Research Systems in Pacific Island Countries
- The role of Europe and of international science and technology cooperation. Specific needs for health research in low- and middle income countries.
- Toward a Global Agenda for Research in Environmental Epidemiology