Governance, Priorities & Policies in National Research for Health Systems in West Africa
Author(s): Debbie Marais, Council on Health Research for Development (COHRED), South Africa
Issiaka Sombie, Research Division of Research and Health Information System, WAHO, Burkina Faso
Francisco Becerra-Posada, COHRED, Mexico
Gabriela Montorzi, COHRED, Switzerland
Sylvia de Haan, COHRED, Switzerland
Keywords: Research for Health Systems, Research for Health, Governance, Management, West Africa, Guinea
Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Ministry of Health, Priority Setting, Policy Development, Mapping,
Copyright and Reasonable Use: We are pleased to provide this free working paper under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
License (terms and conditions available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/)
You are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
* You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
* You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* You may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
* For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of
this work with a link to this web page: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-
* Any of the aforementioned conditions can be amended if you get permission from the
* In no way are the author’s moral rights affected or restricted by this license.
The full text of this working paper in electronic form can be accessed at www.cohred.org
Click here to download