COHRED Record Papers document the work of COHRED initiatives and work with partners and are prepared for rapid dissemination of information, of potential interest to others working in research for health.
- Record Paper 10: COHRED Colloquium 2010 Redefining development
- Record Paper 1: External Evaluation of COHRED
- Record Paper 2: Strategy Think Tank: Positioning COHRED for another relevant decade
- Record Paper 3: Can communities influence national health research agendas?
- Record Paper 5: What factors influence national health research agendas in developing countries?
- Record Paper 6: Health research systems development in Latin America
- Record Paper 7: Meeting of African Schools of Public Health
- Record Paper 8: Best practices in health research policy development
- Record Paper 9: Research for health and health system strengthening in Africa
- Report Paper 4: Research for Health in Tajikistan: Strengthening the National Health Research System