Publications produced by COHRED in collaboration with other organisations
- Danny Edwards co-authored a Lancet article on mapping health research and development data (open access, but requires subscription). COHRED’s Health Research Web is listed as a potential integrative platform contributing towards global health research funding data.
- Franciso Becerra was invited to contribute in this recent publication on the Pan American Health Journal in a paper lead by Ludovic Reveiz (PAHO) (PDF saved on AR folder)
- Mary Kasule co-authored this article on Building research capacity in Botswana.
- Changing Mindsets: Research capacity strengthening in low- and middle-income countries
- First Latin American Conference on Research and Innovation for Health
- Follow up Meeting to the 1st Latin American Conference in Research and Innovation for Health
- Multilateral Cooperation between Africa, Latin America & Europe to Detect Successful Policies for Tackling Maternal & Child Health Inequalities.
- Report to the ‘2nd Latin American Conference on Research and Innovation for Health’
- Why Health Research?