Partners and Partnerships
This section lists the partners that we are working with, both in our current and new projects in the planning phase.
We define partners as the institutions and individuals with whom we work to advance our mission.
COHRED works with many different partners in its mission to support research and innovation systems for health, equity and development.
- ENRECA/Health (enhancing research capacity)/Copenhagen School of Health
- Instituto Nacional de Salud Pública (INSP), Mexico
- NEPAD Agency of the African Union
- Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO)/ World Health Organization
- RIMAIS (The Ibero American Ministerial Network for Learning and Research)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal/SARETI (South African Research Ethics Training Initiative)
- West African Health Organisation (WAHO)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- WHO/Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR)